December 12, 2012

We need more Jingle Bell! {aka decorations}

I am so happy to say that I am truly enjoying the Holidays this year!

Christmas has always been my favorite holiday of the year, but once I got married, and started having kids, it lost its luster a bit for me.

Don't get me wrong...I still loved Christmas, and enjoyed experiencing it with my family and kids, but it seemed to come with some "stresses" which took away from the overall enjoyment.

This year is so different...it's fun, relaxed, and stress free.  One of the things that I am enjoying is "decorating" and "crafting" with the kids.  It seems as though we are doing a Christmas craft, or making a decoration every other day.

Here's a flavor of some of the happenings around here...
IMG_3358 IMG_3358.jpg

IMG_3364 IMG_3364.jpg

IMG_3374 IMG_3374.jpg

IMG_3408 IMG_3408.jpg

IMG_3409 IMG_3409.jpg

Some of them work, some of them don't...{some are complete failures}, but the time doing them is {usually} so enjoyable.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Failure or not- they are well worth the time and love put into it! your kids love for just trying!! Oh the memories you are making!!

    ReplyDelete