May 9, 2013

Dusting Off the Computer Keys...

Wow!

It has been nearly six months since I last posted on my blog...
I don't even know what to say for myself.

There have been numerous times I have thought to blog {but clearly didn't}.
I've written dozens of blog posts in my head {in the wee hours of the night}.

There should be a good explanation of where I've been and what I've been doing...
but, there's not. {Over the last six months I have done a lot though.}

I was so on fire for my blog and the things that I wanted to do...but somewhere along the way something changed.  My passion and "fire" shifted a bit.  I realized {or remembered, or something} that my passion and number one focus is really on my family. Caring for them. Loving them. Serving them. Enjoying every single moment I can with them.
 photo c11d19c2-29f0-4caf-bbe3-cd6c8293a1f4_zpsb3b85f5d.jpg
I am happier than I have been in a long time!  I am so happy about where we are as a family, what we have, what we are doing, and where we are going.

My plan {"plan" said very loosely} is to blog and share {if anyone still follows} some of the "happenings" that have happened and are happening around here these days...

ONE of the things I'm really excited about is that I have been cooking and {mostly} baking ALOT from scratch...which is HUGE for me!
 photo IMG_43601_zps52793e98.jpg
{mmmm...whole wheat blueberry muffins...}

Hoping to see you soon!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya! I've been in the same boat. It felt like a job( that I wasn't getting paid for) and not fun anymore. I didn't have the time in the day to even think about it. We are still here listening, don't worry.

    ReplyDelete